You can measure your ring size in a number of ways. We advise you to measure your ring size by the Internal Diameter or Circumference.
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
Measure your finger:
- Wrap a narrow strip of paper or piece of string comfortably around your intended finger.
- Mark the end (where it meets) and measure the distance. This is the circumference. Consider that you’ll need to take the ring off when sizing like this (not too tight), and of course you won’t want it slipping off either (not too loose). If it falls between 2 sizes, we advise you to order the larger size.
- Match the circumfence with your ring size using the International Ring Size Chart
- Alternatively, if you already have a ring that fits, you can measure the diameter of the ring (e.g. from the inside of one side, directly across to the inside of the other) and match the diameter to your ring size by using the Printable Ring Sizing Guide
- PLEASE NOTE that the most accurate way to determining the correct ring size is to visit your local jewellery store and request a sizing.
REVE JEWEL RINGS
- The 3 most common ring numbers are available on our website: 52,53,54.
- If you would like any other ring size send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to place a customized order for your size. (7-12 business days are required for customized orders).
For any other information, do not hesitate to call us at the company’s telephones.